Pages

Friday 29 March 2019

Pig the pug News report

Christchurch times 

Local Pug named Pig falls out of a window and breaks lots of bones in tragic accident
 3 days ago on March 21 at 3.57 pm the flying vet's attended a pug named Pig who fell out of a window and {pig said} IT WAS TREVOR HE PUSHED ME OUT OF THE WINDOW 
 Trevor's the witness statement to the police {Trevor said} I asked Pig to share his toys but pig said no and put them in a pile and climbed on them the pile of toys and started to shout the pile went unstable and Pig JUMPED out the open window and our owners left the window open so it is our owners vault. Or is it, is Trevor innocent or guilty. 
 Yesterday Trevor was on trial for assault to Pig and the DNA results came back and Trevor's DNA is no where no to be seen on the toys so pig is charged with being a FILTHY liar and a grump which 790$ so Pig will have to pay up.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Lachlan,

    I really love how you used some very descriptive words to describe what has happened to pug the pig. I liked how you made a twist in your story and tried to blame it on the owner. Maybe next time you could add a few hyperboles in your story to make it sound dramatic and more interstersting and maybe not add the images as it is just a draft. After all i am really looking forward to reading the rest of your
    story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lachlan,
    I really enjoyed your story and I had a giggle towards the end. I think you did an incredible job of your writing! I enjoyed how you said " Yesterday Trevor was on trial for assault to Pig and the dna results came back and Trevor's dna is no where no to be seen on the toys so pig is charged with being a liar and a grump which 790$ so Pig will have to pay up."
    I really liked your story. Just go through your story and look for sentences that need question marks. Apart from that, I loved your story.
    Keep up the great work!
    From Nevaeh

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.