Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Water Water Everywhere

Rain Rain
WALT: create a poem or piece of writing about the Downpour of rain.

Worms I can’t get away there everywhere It looks like a worm apocalypse there’s a worm army the rain Is bolting down  there’s puddles ,floods it’s cold it’s damp worms here worms there  the skies are battling  the clouds are rumbling It’s like a war in the sky noise here noise there  and all I see is rain drops the wind is thrashing. It’s slippery it’s pouring down with water there’s too much rain there’s muddy puddles there might be thunder and lighting .   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lachlan,this is Tyler I liked your story about rain and how there might be thunder and lightning. In the holidays there was lots of rain. Maybe you can add more writing. Is this story true or fake? Where is the picture?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.