Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

Where is the best place to drop in fortnite

In our class we had been learning about pervasive writing and I choose to do a
piece on where is the best place to drop in fortnite I enjoyed this because it helped
me get better at writing and have a good time writing about a game I like so here is
my writing.

There are a lot of places to drop in fortnite Haunted Hills is one of them and I
wanted to tell you about Haunted Hills and why it is the best spot to land  because
there are multiple perks with landing Haunted Hills so let me tell you about them. 


1)There is high ground above Haunted Hills at the spooky castle and the one big
building that on top can spawn a chest to shoot down on enemies.  


2)The location is great because it is at the edge of the map so barley anyone goes
there and all the buildings can be great to get a lot of brick and with all the trees
for a lot of wood and it is right next to Junk Junction for lots of metal and close to
two other places like pleasant park and snobby shores being a fair bit away. 


3)In Haunted Hills there is potential for a lot of loot to spawn so you can be kitted
out with the best stuff to take on your enemies later on in the game.


4)In Haunted Hills it is really open and there is lots of space so if someone else
is there you could see them and get good angles to shoot them and be the only one there.

This is the reason I think Haunted Hills is the best spot to land because there is high ground against enemies it is on the edge of the map so there is less players and there is lots of loot and it is open so you can shoot enemies and that's why I think haunted hills is the best place to land in fortnite.    

7 comments:

  1. Hi Lachlan,

    I didn't know much about fortnite but now I do. You have done a great job at persuading me of the best places to 'drop' in the game. The haunted hills sound scary. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lachlan,
    I like how you put so much time into this so it looks good.when i read your introduction I just wanted to read more and more. next time you could put some pitchers in there so people know what your talking about
    Great work Gustan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Gustan
      Thank you for the comment I might see if I can add pictures.
      Lachlan

      Delete
  3. Sup Lachlan,
    This is Tama, I see that you have put a lot of effort in your writing,
    In my opinion haunted hills is not really that best place to drop, I like to hot drop and get kills not camping in the game, I got a question, what if the battle bus is starting ner haunted cus then their is a lot of people coming their and their is a 50/50 percent change that you will get a gun and live. so if that happens were will you drop now? you can get wood by trees but to make it easier you can kill people for their mats. I am looking forward to seeing your next post

    keep up the great word
    God Bless
    Play Friday

    From Fn Pro Tama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi tama
      Thank you for the comment I would think if it was a hot drop almost everyone would go for the tower so they would be busy going for one chest then you could have time to loot up and take them on.
      Lachlan

      Delete
    2. not if your trash lol

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.