Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

Paragraph Writing

Walt. Use paragraphs to link similar ideas together
write in structured, well developed paragraphs that flow well from one to the next within the text
use linking words and phrases to link paragraphs for effect
I learnt to write a descriptive paragraph and paint a picture in peoples heads



Screen Shot 2017-06-07 at 8.55.13 AM.png

I woke up fast the same nightmare seeing the flames, I can’t see it hurts my head to think of it, the night my life failed and everything went wrong, but my mind won’t let me forget. I sat there in silence, my body aching I can’t stand to be like this anymore. I just want the pain to end, but I’m trapped, trapped by the thoughts in my head and trapped in this cabin a prisoner in mind, body and spirit.

 In this old wooden cabin where I’m stuck what am I going to do now I can’t stay here hiding I need to move on from this, I need a plan a plan to help me escape, if I can free myself from this prison I can do anything I put my mind too. I can’t bare to see their faces in my mind as the flames overtook them I thought it was a nightmare I can’t believe their gone my dear John and Lucy and it was all my fault. If I can just get out of here then I can make things right.

2 comments:

  1. Hi lachlan, I really like the Paragraph Writing it is very descriptive and you shown us a great Paragraph writing that I like. Maybe next time you can add the WALT and the description so that you would tell them why you need to write a Paragraph writing but it is a very good writing Lachlan well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lachlan, I can see you have worked hard to ensure that each paragraph contains similar ideas. You need to ensure that you are using descriptive language to paint a picture in the readers head. Have you thought about words/phrases to make links across paragraphs?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.